* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask for an advance payment from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
- The Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.